So, it has been FOREVER since I posted last - sorry SCK! I'm back!!!
Last night, in the middle of Spinning!, the funniest thing happened. A sub instructor was teaching, and her music was BANGING! The whole ride, I was loving each song, more and more! Well, as we were doing a seated climb, "It's not right" by none other than Miss Whitney Houston came on. I immediately start picking up the pace and put my most serious game face on!!! About 3 minutes into the song, the instructor yells out, "Okay guys, give an another turn to the right. Yeah! Whoo! TURN IT UP FOR WHITNEY!"
I literally busted out laughing. That got me thinking. . . I've had a lot of plateau points in this journey - and recently, I've been wondering who I'm doing it all for. Then I realized - I need to simply TURN IT UP FOR ME. I'm the one that deserves the pay-off, and I know that this experience is helping me become a stronger person! It's time to stop worrying about numbers, and just crank it up - FOR ME.
P.S. I've lost 37 pounds, and I'm back to eating vegetarian again. Hello, success!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Boom! You ROCK ASM!!!
ReplyDelete