So, the Weezer concert was BANGIN'! I'm VERY glad I made the choice to go. So much fun with Michael, Diana and Ann. Jermain Durpi, Paramore, and "Lady Gaga" were there. Ha haaa.
Last night, one of my dearest friends from Jacksonville, Alexis Cone, came through town. She's moving to Huntington Beach, California and taking the I-10 road trip. (I'm not jealous of the drive - but I am jealous of the experience.) Regardless, she and I talked for about and hour and half outside Williams about the future, relationships, adventure and changing perspective. It was a great time!
I called Diana, and we managed to get to the gym together. Again, I love having work out partners ;) Diana and Ann are GREAT! I'm so happy to have them around. Anyway, last night kicked my ass. I'm not sure if I was pushing myself more because I had missed a day, or if it was because there was this super fit, 40+ guy running at a million miles an hour, for an hour! I think I'm doing great things when I hit my 33 minute mark. Well, small steps!
Today is weigh-in. Ugh.
It is TOTALLY cheesy, I know - but I listen to this song almost every time I'm doing my cool down. (It is the theme from Biggest Loser). But just sticking to it, and going, does make me proud.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment